9/17/08

The Curse of the Laconic High Level players!


I don't know why, but high level players are always SOO laconic. They almost never talk to you, and when they do, it's usually one word max. I know they have alot of friends their chatting to (sometimes), but seriously?! Can they even speak?
The reason why I interface with this alot is because my fav city is catherby (look out for another post!). Of course, the main thing i do there is fishing. And guess who I get to meet? Yup thats right. 50% of the players are over level 100.
Know, as we all know, fishing is almost as boring as walking from lumbridge to the gnome stronghold(yes i did this once, it was WAAYY boring). So I like to have a little heart-to heart with the high levels.
Not a chance :/ They NEVER start a conversation, or even show any interest in continuing one (exceptions to this!).
I know high level players have to deal with alot of mugging by lower levels, but it would be nice to see them talk once in a while, and not just a quick "go away noob".
Rrgg.
(Oh, many many kudos to Scopio. He's an exception to this rule)

No comments: