9/12/08

Slaying: First Impressions

Yo,

Recently, I summed up the courage to go slaying. I always here big hype about it, so it seemed like a good skill to start

The Slayer Master

I went to Vannaka (I'm too much of a wuss to go to the fairy lady) and got my first slayer assignment. It was ogres. Lots and lots of good training, and an excuse to try my max hits with my d long.

I've completed two assignments so far, Ogres (106?), and ankous (96). My most recent one is a green dragon assignment (47 of em) which is really quite difficult.

Thoughts

Despite my fiendish dragon assignment, I think slayer is awesome. Not only do you get the regular exp from your combat skill of choice, you also get slayer xp (amount of xp=amount of hitpoints the monster has). It's great. Trains really quickly too, and has cool rewards. For instance, the abbysal whip can be dropped by abbysal demons, once you reach lvl 85. But thats not going to happen for a while for me. I'm only lvl 29.

Untill next time!
TMP

No comments: